SmartTend offers the Colorado MED & CDPHE Approved Training to owners, managers and employees involved in the handling and transfer of marijuana products. Our training program, RVP Online, Course Number: RV-00022 was certified on May 23, 2019 and can be found on the Colorado Department of Revenue Enforcement Division’s List of approved providers HERE. Or you can go directly to the COLORADO Department of Revenue Enforcement Division’s list of MED Approved Responsible Vendor Program Providers to find us.
Seeking Responsible Vendor Designation?
Need help maintaining your Responsible Vendor Designation?
We can help with a FREE SmartTend Admin Account!
SO, WHAT’S AN ADMIN ACCOUNT?
SmartTend™ provides an interactive, chart-based Admin Account and portal to keep you in the know. This allows you to view and track employees through enrollment and completion of their Responsible Vendor Training course. Everything your employee does is in their course is digitally recorded and placed at your fingertips. Your Admin Account will provide you with your employees’ certificates of completion, online training activity, and incredible discounts off of the regular course fee.
Access to online course activity is 24/7. You can access employee course information and reports at your convenience - from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
Setting up your account is fast and easy! All you have to do is email us your name and phone number here.
“Easy to use, visually appealing and customizable - what more can you ask for in a SmartTend admin portal! We love SmartTend!”Dawn J. | Manager, Retail Store
With an Admin Account you get:
- Copies of employee certificates in one place
- Certificates delivered instantly to your inbox
- Easy account set up – we do all the work for you!
- Incredible savings
- Option to pay yourself or have employees pay for training
- Access to reports – see who has completed and when
- Access to transcript and grades - see how well employees are doing
- Notifications of when certifications expire
- Notifications of when employees enroll
- Ability to run customized reports in seconds
- Status at a glance - visual and interactive activity charts
Contact our director, for more information about setting up your business with a free Admin Account.
WHAT CAN SMARTTEND DO FOR YOU?
SmartTend can ensure all owners, managers, and employees complete the MED Approved Responsible Vendor Training every two years and allow businesses to obtain and maintain Responsible Vendor Designation.
SmartTend will maintain your training records in a format that is readily understood and available 24/7. We will also maintain the training records for three years.
Don’t need your own account? No problem. You can pre-order and still get discounts!
Pre-ordered trainings don’t expire!
- 2 – 19 trainings: $55 each
- 20 – 29 trainings: $48 Each
- 30 – 49 trainings: $42 Each
- 50 + trainings: $40 Each
With prepaid purchase of 10 or more enrollments, you are eligible for a free Admin Account!
Bulk Discounts for Delivery to Patients and Consumers Training
- 2 – 19 trainings: $19 Each
- 20 – 29 trainings: $17 Each
- 30 – 49 trainings: $15 Each
- 50 + trainings: $12 Each
- Responsible Vendor Program
- Access to Admin Portal and features
- All web hosting
- Individual website and maintenance
- Our reliable and friendly customer service
- Discounts – see chart above
- Free referral forms for you to hand out to your employees
- Records and files for last 3 years
For more information, contact Katherine Law at:(830) 372-4555 or email here.
How It Works:
- Set up your FREE Admin Account – we do all the work for you
- Direct your personnel to your Admin Account
- Once trainee successfully completes, we email you the certificate.
Our training has the tightest securities in the industry to ensure participation. The training has timers to keep participant from advancing before their time is up, Attendance Verification Codes to verify attendance, security questions, quiz questions, and a final exam grade requirement of 70% or better.
Convenient Responsible Vendor Training
Our training is convenient and available 24/7 allowing you to meet the state’s recommendations. Our Responsible Vendor Program is offered in full audio and text. You can access the training from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
- A fully online experience
- Catered to your schedule
- Super easy to use and navigate
- Securely and available 24/7
The Responsible Vendor Training Program covers:
Discussion concerning the health and safety concerns of marijuana use.
- Health effects of marijuana use, including but not limited to the effects in connection with pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- The amount of time to feel impairment based on the type of marijuana or marijuana product;
- Recognizing signs of impairment;
- The amount of time to wait before driving after marijuana use based on the type of marijuana or marijuana product;
- Safe storage of marijuana;
- Responsible use and storage of marijuana;
- Appropriate responses in the event of unintentional or over-consumption of marijuana and marijuana product, including but not limited to access to the appropriate resources provided by state and local public health authorities.
Transfers to minors.
- Pertinent Colorado statutes, rules and regulations.
Quantity limitations on Transfers to consumers.
- Pertinent Colorado statutes, rules and regulations.
Acceptable forms of Identification.
- How to check identification;
- Spotting false identification;
- Patient Registry Cards issued by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and equivalent patient verification documents;
- Provisions for confiscating fraudulent identifications; and
- Common mistakes made in verification.
Other key state laws and rules that apply to Marijuana Businesses and their owners, managers, and employees.
- Local and state licensing and enforcement;
- Compliance with all Inventory Tracking System regulations;
- Administrative and criminal liability;
- License sanctions and court sanctions;
- Waste handling, management, and disposal
- Health and safety standards
- Patrons prohibited from bringing marijuana onto licensed premises;
- Permitted hours of sale;
- Licensee security and surveillance requirements;
- Permitting inspections by state and local licensing and enforcement authorities;
- Licensee responsibility for activities occurring within licensed premises;
- Maintenance of records;
- Privacy issues;
- Applicable laws and regulations concerning Transfers to patients and consumers;
- Packaging and labeling requirements for Transfers to patients and consumers; and
- How to access the Medical Marijuana Patient Registry website and how to sign up for the Registry’s voluntary email list.
How It Works: Our training has the tightest securities in the industry to ensure participation. The training has timers to keep participant from advancing before their time is up, Attendance Verification Codes to verify attendance, security questions, quiz questions, and a final exam grade requirement of 70% or better.
Setting up your account is fast and super easy. All you have to do is contact Katherine Law at: (830) 372-4555 or email here.